Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

And the Winner Is ...

The Bosch Universal Plus.

I bought it just after I finished writing about all the different stand mixers and how I really didn't need one.  I guess writing just made me want one enough that I took the leap of buying it on-line, sight unseen.  The order went in on December 30th and I got it the next morning - wow.

I have to send out a big thank you to Healthy Kitchens, the Cowichan Bay based company that I ordered from (that's on Vancouver Island for all those wondering where Cowichan Bay is), and a big thank you to Canada Post for such a speedy delivery.

And what do I think of the Bosch Universal Plus stand mixer?  I'm in love - sigh.  The first day we made smoothies with the blender attachment, cookies, potato pancakes with the shredder attachment ... oh, and bread!  Since then I've made pastry dough, more cookies, cakes, cupcakes, scalloped potatoes, French fries, sweet potato fries, carrot slaw, and sliced apples for two pies.  It's just so easy to do ... everything in it.  The days have been short so I haven't had a chance to photograph it during daylight hours, but envision it sitting on my kitchen counter ready for action.

Right now I'm compiling a ton of recipes that I I'd like to try.  I'll have to write out some of these recipes for you to try ... but you'll have to get your own Bosch 'cause I'm not sharing mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment