Pages

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Blogabout - Inspiring Artwork

The other day I was reading Apartment Therapy - which gives me such inspiration ... things to try, products to consider, and often new blogs to check out.  It's a site that's constantly updated, so there's always something new.  On this occasion I found myself working through various blogs until I reached Urban Sketchers.

Oh my.

Hundreds of artists from around the world contribute to this site.  The styles, images, discussions and observations are incredible.

If you love art, either to view or to dapple in, this website might just hit the mark for you.

I spent over an hour going through pages and pages of inspiring works.


IKEA Kungens kurva, sofa departmentSketching at Ikea, November 25, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment