Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

What The ... ?

So, I had a little OCD moment.  I wanted my photos to line up better.  And I found a blog that talked about another blog, that gave some code to use in the CSS area of Blogger (you know how that goes ... you click ... and click ... and click some more, and before you know it you are somewhere beyond the yellow brick road).

Girl does Geek was the place where I found this code:

.post-body img {
width: 400px;
height: auto;
}
.post table.tr-caption-container img {
width: 400px;
height: auto;
}

I followed the bloggers instructions and it seemed to make things better.  Except there were a couple of posts where the photos weren't quite right.  Since I don't have too many pages yet I thought I would fix them all, but somehow, a couple of posts got re-dated with today's date.  Which means that the posts are out of order.  I can't find how to fix this.  I'm stumped.

Sigh ...

Addendum:  I ended up having to check my photos since they are date-time stamped correctly and set the date and time for each post manually.  Lesson learned?  For each new post set the date and time as an initial step before writing!  Thankfully I'm not years and years into blogging ... that would have sent me round the bend.

No comments:

Post a Comment