Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Blog - The Nuts and Bolts

I know - no posts for eight months and now three in one day!  We can only hope I find a balance.

As I mentioned in the last post - I've been visiting a lot of sites lately to get ideas.  Organization, topics, layout.  There are so many great blogs out there - something for everyone, really.  I find I like a clean layout, minimal background distractions, lot's of pictures, and a mix of topics.

Topics I'm considering:
  • Organization
  • DIY / Crafting
  • Renovations
  • Real Estate
  • Inspiration
  • Food
  • Photography / Artwork
  • Family and Friends
  • Travel / Camping
  • Thrifting - including Recycling, Repurposing, Reusing
  • Blog Lovin'
  • Knowledge / Learning
  • Thoughts and Quotes
Getting my DH, Manuel, to contribute would be great.  He's a professional - a finishing carpenter - so it would be great to have him provide some useful content.

  
Knowing me, I'll jump around a bit, focus on an area for a while, and then move on.  Seeing all the blogs out there I'm learning that's OK.

I'm going to spend a bit of Blog Administration time figuring out how I want that to work out and will update things as I learn.  See if you notice the changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment